Friday, January 3, 2014

PBP- Pagan Blog Project- Introduction

Well, as things go, I meant to get this up here a few days ago, but never got around to it!  I am going to be participating in this years Pagan Blog Project.  If you haven't heard of it, there is a little link on the right side of my blog that will take you to their main page.

The gist of it is that each week on Friday I will post a blog entry, working through the alphabet, with two weeks on each letter.  I can use any topic I like dealing with that letter.

I will also try to be more active in general, so any post that is for the Pagan Blog Project will have PBP in the title as well as the tag:  Pagan Blog Project.  Anything that doesn't have those will just be random thoughts and musings.

I hope you all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment